Do you suffer from inefficient enterprise IT ?
- No resources left to innovate, as you manage only to maintain your current systems
- Shadow IT is widespread: most of your processes are managed inside uncontrolled spreadsheet
- No solution for emerging needs who need agile and cheap applications to experiment and test
- IT department is not a credible stakeholder in the company anymore
You risk missing crucial business opportunities during the digital transition.
Open Lowcode is an open-source rapid development framework that can help you.
Open Lowcode framework has been built with a lean mindset to solve actual enterprise IT issues
The freedom of open-source
- Full open-source so that you will never have to worry again about this nasty license audit, and being a captive custom to an editor or cloud operator.
- Simple and robust technical stack ensuring no obsolescence issue (java / SQL)
- Ergonomics for real-life, to increase productivity for critical data processing task
- Professional services for the framework to ensure your projects meet their deadlines even if they need a new feature in the framework
Original modular design
- Low-code solution that accelerates your development time by 20 times or more. Our bricks are powerful and robust.
- Assemble the bricks to your precise needs, not someone else opinion on how your industry processes should run
- Enteprise grade robustness with full auditing and advanced security
- Powerful customization features to implement the last 5% of users requirement that typically make a project succeed or fail
Open Lowcode is already proven in production, and will be fully published in open-source this year (development status).
Your Open Lowcode experience
Innovation and hackathon – new digital needs
- Prototype your application during hacking sessions. You can get a working prototype in a few hours
- Local tests: You can install directly the prototype on your users PC for rapid tests
- Industrialize smoothly: Your prototype can then evolve progressively to a full industrial solution. On applications of medium complexity,
- you can get a working application in a few days of effort
Legacy Retirement – obsolescence and cost saving
- Customize your data-model close to your existing application
- Implement additional business logic with the easy to use and flexible programming APIs
- Ease the migration with powerful and flexible import tools.
- Your legacy retirement project cost divided by 3 to 5, running costs divided by 10 to 20